Here is a complete list (not very long hey :^)) of all Friesoft software that still has some use. There is a load of software that is totally useless and I will not put it here. Most of it is written in BASIC and doesn't work. If you really want to see that (I doubt it, just send me an e-mail).
- MC-Burn - This is an mc (midnight commander) hack to be able to burn CD's from within mc.
- Wimp? (Where is my password?) - A Gnome password manager. Primarily written because I keep forgetting passwords and secondarily to get to know Gnome programming.
- Lamp! (Look at my pictures! - A one-script PHP photobook. It is written to be easy to add photos to new or existing photobooks. It relies on ImageMagick's convert, so you need that installed.
- Oculus Server Monitor - Oculus (The Eye) is a server monitor that uses a POP-like protocol to give you information about the server it run on.
Not running projects
- FS-Guest - A WWW guestbook written in Perl/C++/PHP. Each version is actually another implementation. See here for an example .